1. The personal data controller referred according to the Article 4 point 7 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) is Chupr s.r.o. IČ 01610139 with its registered office at Rozšířená 2037/23, 182 00 Praha 8 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2.The contact data of the administrator is
address: Chupr s.r.o., Rozšířená 2037/23, 182 00 Praha 8
phone: +420 604 242 219
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
3. No automatic decision-making within the meaning of the Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
IV.Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
2. After expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
2. The administrator intends to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
2. Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms become effective on May 24, 2018.